Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Collection of Beautiful Things

A collection of beautiful things:
Cause I was dreaming of something
And you woke me up
Well I don’t lose the dream
Just ‘cause the dawning has struck
So right here I end it
And there’s no going back
You were a dead end and I’ve found a new track.

The Dawning- Peter Katz

http://www.peterkatz.org/home.html

Through a random chain of events, I have two tickets to go see this man on Thursday. I’ve never heard of him before- but I am ridiculously excited….he is cute and he has fun lyrics…YEAH!

A beautiful song lyric from Nat King Cole:
“you’re the cream in my coffee
you’re the salt in my stew
you will always be my necessity
I’d be lost without you”



One of my all time favourite paintings- The Girl With the Pearl Earring by Vemeer. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment