I hope you have a tool box. A red one…with lots of well-used tools.
Can I help you in the shop? ;)
I hope you have a truck.
I hope you like to fix things.
And please please please….have a motorbike?
But if you don’t, well….I suppose that’s okay too.
I don’t know who you are yet, but I already love you.
I know you are going to be amazing….because damn it, I haven’t waited this long for a slug. God could not be so cruel. So I’m trusting the Good Guy Upstairs...I will wait for you dear future husband…but please….come with a tool box, truck, and motorbike.
Even if you have to borrow them from your buddy for a couple days.
xoxo
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Its a good things we are really good friends otherwise i think you would be falling for someone I know :P
ReplyDelete