To move or not to move. That is the question.
The answer eludes me right now.
So in order to distract myself from this weighty question- I would like to make a list of some of my favorite things right now:
1. Tim Tebow of the Florida Gaters. What, you may ask, is a Canadian girl like me doing talking about an American football player? Hello. Cute….and AMAZING?! Not to mention, I have always liked the Florida Gaters because…well….I liked Florida. I would see Gaters flags everywhere. It rubbed off on me. Now, I didn’t remember how much I liked the Florida Gaters….till…well…yesterday. Okay. Fine. It’s a new found like, okay? But seriously…good man. He’s saving himself for marriage. :D http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=353012. Castles. I love castles.
3. Ikea. I want to go to Ikea very badly. Kelsey: you+me+Edmonton+Ikea= glorious roadtrip to find adorable house things. Heck yes. Heck yes.
4. My roommate who keeps me up till the wee morning hours looking at engagement rings and houses with me. Just cause- lol.
5. This book: The Inheritance. http://www.tameraalexander.com/books.html I'm currently enjoying it tremedously. Life is too short to read boring books.


No comments:
Post a Comment