I indulged in spending my time casually, with friends, relaxing, and playing with my new buttonberry. Mostly playing with my new buttonberry….all those buttons….they are confusing. Take me away Blackberry Tour…now that I’m getting used to you, I kinda LOVE you. It’s like having a mini computer with internet access attached to my hip. Can I say love at first sight? I can.
On Thursday I was back to both jobs…but it was so chill….I even got off work two hours early. BLISS again! I wasted that time in glory….watching men’s Olympic figure skating. Gee whiz…some of those men were beautiful. And those long long legs….so beautiful. The music! The grace!
I have thoroughly enjoyed this week….especially all the time I spent chatting with friends. My wonderful friends. And music….I have come across an Italian opera song recently…and I’m completely absorbed with it…its glorious.
You know those moments when you feel like you’re standing on a beach with your toes in the warm sand, gazing out over the pristine blue ocean water, witnessing the birth of a brand new sunrise? The colours. The smells. Your breath. Pure bliss.
My week has felt like that….calm…but entirely beautiful.
Sometimes there is a calm before the storm?
I pray it isn’t so….but I won’t let that rain on my sunrise.
Thank you dear Lord for giving me the most delightful week.


No comments:
Post a Comment