I don't know what to say today.
So I will rant about how annoyed I am by cheesy love songs right now. I think if I had someone to dream about when I listen to the songs, it wouldn't be so bad. But the vague, not-really-dreaming-about-anyone state makes me nonreceptive to cheesy love songs.
Like Carrie Underwood's new CD. Or even Colbie Caillat's CD. Great music....but its so BLAH in my life right now.
I had a dream last night. Its still vaguely vivid in my mind. It had one of my past interests in it. I woke up this morning wishing things had worked out...but still glad that they hadn't.
I'm still waiting for the day I meet some guy who will ignite the same feelings in me that he did. The ones that get me all riled up. The ones that make me FEEL alive. The ones that upset my whole world because they are so unprepared for.
One day I will meet someone who will challenge me and light my world on fire. But this time, he'll stick around and hold me as we roast marshmallows over the fire.
I can't wait to meet that man. The man who will match me wit for wit, glare for glare, challenge for challenge.
Actually, I can wait. I may be impatient, but I sure as heck know that God knows what He is doing. Making me wait. Pfft.
Its good for me. I'm becoming cooler ever day. Yesterday- man, I was such a nerd. Tomorrow I will be cool. You know?
Yes, I know this is random, but my TWO READERS can handle it. :D I love you both.
Wait with me?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment