So....real life love stories are SO much better than fictional ones.
Case in point:
www.thepioneerwoman.com
Check out her "Black Heels..." story. WOW. I'm not quite done it yet- but holy smokes. I'm in love with her love story. And Malboro Man? I WANT ONE OF THOSE. I didn't know those kind existed.
Apparently they do.
Also, I had another random thought. I think- if I lived in the middle of nowhere- with no one around- I'd mow my lawn in my underwear too (this makes more sense if you read the whole damn love story noted above). It could be like the Garden of Eden all over again. Except I would behead any snake that came in my vicintity.
Why did I just say that?
Because I have ONE reader....and she can handle it. LOL
LOVE YOU READER! YOU ARE THE BOMB.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am glad you love me!
ReplyDeleteI READ YOUR BLOG TOO!
ReplyDeletesweet- lol. :D
ReplyDelete