
I am not going to lie.
Dancing with C in his living room has been the highlight of my month (excluding visiting the King in His little audience-of-one room). I don’t suppose it really mattered who I was dancing with….it was just WHAT I was doing- and doing it with SOMEONE (Yes, I’m still in denial Kelsey- if there is anything to deny???). No- that’s not true. It was special because I was dancing with a friend. A random stranger would not have had the same effect.
Every single day I wish I could be back in that living room dancing the night away. To float around in someone’s arms to the beat of my favorite music. This is bliss.
My idea of a perfect date: dancing under the stars in the park or on the beach.
I love dancing.
Laurissa’s TOP Loves:
1. My faith
2. My family and friends
3. Music and ballroom dancing
4. Black and white and teal
5. Red Rio Grapefruit juice
6. George Clooney and Elvis
Seriously.
Does it matter that I lack the necessary graces to be an amazing dancer? No. What matters is that I love dancing. If you can make me feel like a princess while we’re dancing- then I love you. Figuratively speaking.
Here’s to Friday, nice November weather, chocolate covered almonds, getting off work early to go to the Dane Cook comedy show, ballroom dancing, and Owl City.
Song of the Day: Umbrella Beach by Owl City…."Home will always be here…”
Every single day I wish I could be back in that living room dancing the night away. To float around in someone’s arms to the beat of my favorite music. This is bliss.
My idea of a perfect date: dancing under the stars in the park or on the beach.
I love dancing.
Laurissa’s TOP Loves:
1. My faith
2. My family and friends
3. Music and ballroom dancing
4. Black and white and teal
5. Red Rio Grapefruit juice
6. George Clooney and Elvis
Seriously.
Does it matter that I lack the necessary graces to be an amazing dancer? No. What matters is that I love dancing. If you can make me feel like a princess while we’re dancing- then I love you. Figuratively speaking.
Here’s to Friday, nice November weather, chocolate covered almonds, getting off work early to go to the Dane Cook comedy show, ballroom dancing, and Owl City.
Song of the Day: Umbrella Beach by Owl City…."Home will always be here…”

No comments:
Post a Comment