Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Red Means Stop
the formatting is not working...argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who
Laurissa Lynn
I'm a young 24 year old woman who is striving to love life to the full. Holding hands with the One who is with me at all times, I'm racing off into the sunset to seek any adventure I can get my hands on. Want to come along?
View my complete profile
"If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life." -Oscar Wilde
Followers
To Do Before I Expire
Learn Spanish.
Have my own business someday.
Get back into piano.
Get married, have a family, and bring them all with me to Heaven.
Learn calligraphy.
Learn the art of fine wining.
Compose a CD.
Become an incredible ballroom dancer.
Master the violin.
Travel in Europe, again.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(18)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
2010
(51)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(25)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(7)
Love Story
My love and I
Black and White
Just Stop
Red Means Stop
La Dolce Vita
Sunrise
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment