"I'll stop searching for the answers,I'll stop praying for and asking,
I'll trust you God with where I am,
and believe that you will have your way..."
"Remind me you take broken things and turn them into beautiful..."
Lyrics from the song "Have Your Way" by Britt Nicole.
I love this song. I listened to it this morning and now this chorus is stuck in my head. Its a good chorus to have stuck in your head (totally beats "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy").
Sometimes I have to be reminded that by begging and begging for something I want/think I need- I miss the point.
Trust in God.
That's when God gives me a good song to remind me.
I have a whole wack load of new CDs to discover and enjoy...this makes me happy.
Maybe He'll tell me some other things through these songs. Especially the songs about cowboys on Carrie Underwood's new CD that I have yet to crack open- lol.
Just kidding.
So today....stop. Stop searching. Stop begging.
Instead...trust.

But I like "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" :(
ReplyDelete;)
me too- lol
ReplyDelete