Friday, September 18, 2009

The Why Behind the What

Today I am pondering why I started a blog.

I think its because, in all my slow moments at work, I've had a chance to get back involved (or at least reading) with my old ritual of being active on the internet (besides facebook). Gone are the days during high school when I would spend hours chatting and posting on homeschooler message boards. Now I find myself in the midst of online communities discussing the Catholic faith, being a mom (of which I am not), and all sorts of wonderful things. And this is where I found my inspiration. Those busy stay-at-home moms were able to find time to express themselves on their blogs...and by golly, I wanted to do that too!

Do I have the time? Probably not.

Should I? It's a waste of time right?

But still, despite all my logical reasons against it, I am embarking on an adventure into the wide open world-wide web. I'm relishing the fact that I can now find ways to express my creativity and deepest thoughts...and maybe somewhere in there, I can entertain someone else...or at least divert them for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment