The sun has been hiding for the last couple days. I miss the sun. Alot.
But life goes on.
Dawn breaks, evening descends. Darkness covers the earth. But still, God is here. As little as I am, He is watching me, loving me. I went to visit Him for a short time last night. He's so good to me. Yes, He allows dissapointments and not-so-great things to happen to me (and everyone else in the world), but He is also there to hold me and give me the strength to go on. To smile. To breathe.
I am reminded of the quote that says: without the rain, you can't appreciate the sunshine. Yes, life has its hard moments, but those are what make it MOST worthwhile to live. To overcome the trials and get to the other side.
God has been bombarding me with the word "Hope" lately. I guess you could say I lost my hope for a bit here, hope that I will one day get a happy ending (umm...make that happy beginning). Hope that God's plans will indeed bring me joy. Hope that there is a man out there who won't pick someone else. I lost that hope. But He has been very persistent. Hope.
Hope.
Hope.
Don't lose your hope.
You can't have faith without hope.
Hope.
So this leaves me with one option: hope.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment