Breathe. That is what I am focusing on today. Just breathe.
My heart is sore and saddened, but I'm still alive.
The sun is shining and I have many things to appreciate. In the wake of the death of another dream, here is my pleiad of thanks. (Pleiad is my new word! It means "noun: A group of (usually seven) brilliant persons or things.)
1. I am alive and breathing, despite the horrible sleep I had.
2. I have wonderful friends who are always there for me...even late at night.
3. Chocolate.
4. I will be fine one day, someday soon I'm sure, because God is just that awesome.
5. God will give me another dream another day. He knows what I need better than I know myself. He just said "no" to this one. Again.
6. I get to go see Keith Urban tomorrow night in concert.
7. My life is sufficiently busy enough to distract me from my own thoughts.
Today I will breathe. Even though its hard.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment