Wait…what? You want a serious post?
Okay fine. I would like to write about the fact that I love when God showers unexpected blessings and gifts on me (and my friends).
There are things in this world that just seem “normal”- for example, when my friends and loved ones get into med school, find a great job, buy cute cars, meet the man/woman of their dreams, get married, buy houses, and start having munchkins (not to be confused with munchies). And even I dare say, when normal life things happen to me (normal in the scheme of MY life). Sorry…that was a lot of vague normalness.
But when I see all this love and marriage and babies constantly happening to my friends and loved ones, well….that’s expected, or at least hoped for. I don’t dare expect those things in MY life. Hope, yes. Expect, no.
All this is to expound on the fact that everyone’s life experiences and blessings and sufferings are so entirely subjective and objective and completely dependent on THEIR lives. If you doubted whether I know the real meaning to the words subjective and objective before, you were right to doubt. I have no clue what they mean, it just sounds smart when I use them. At least, that’s what I think. And we all know that’s subjective. Right? I have no idea what I’m talking about. Intelligence is not one of my gifts. Cute ankles though…I got those in a pair! Ha!
But back to my point…sometimes, when you least expect it, WHERE you least expect it, you meet someone that completely surprises you and brings you so much happiness and wild adventures that you have no doubt that it was by a sheer miracle and hand of God that it happened.
And THAT, that right there is what I’m smiling about today. And my ankles…I’ve got me a seriously cute pair of ankles. Thanks God!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment