Monday, August 29, 2011

Balls and Problems

I am so tempted to make this blog into endless stories of being single and my adventures in the dating world.


There’s only one problem.

I’m really bad at dating…meaning, I don’t do it.

Mainly because I don’t have too many options, nor am I ballsy enough to jump on ‘em.

It’s really quite my own fault.

But man, if I had stories, well, I’d have some funny ones. Ya know?

Like the time when this one older guy who tried to become friends with me at the wrong time in my life (whom I rudely shut out- oops?) sent me this very humourous, but very suggestive text message. It was mildy inappropriate, but he knew I’d appreciate the humour. Or at least I’m sure he hoped I’d appreciate the humour. After my initial shock and anger- well, I found the comical in it and sent it to this one dude I did happen to be interested in. Yes, yes I did. I hoped he’d get the humour in it as well….and I think potentially, possibly, he did. Yay!

Go me for sharing wildly inappropriate text messages!

Or wait…maybe that was just a dumb idea?

Nonetheless, it has happened. Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment