No, not because I have a handsome sweetheart to spend it with. For other, better reasons.
Mainly:
- Because I DON’T have a dumb ass loser boyfriend. In general. I’d totally rather have none than a bad one!
- Love. I like seeing people happy and in love (despite the fact that sometimes I want to hurl and gag).
- Hope that one day, I’ll get to make someone gag. Not him...the people watching us kissing. Duh.
- Trust that one day, God will send me someone to fall head over heels in love with.
- And really, life is beautiful…even this life that I am living. Especially this life that I am living!
- Chocolates and flowers…some of my favourite things. I don’t plan on receiving them…but who says I can’t buy myself some! Yup! The possibilities are endless!
He’s so right. So right. Pain and love…ebb and flow. To everything there is a season. And in Canada when we try to have all-season tires, well, it works just as well as if/when we try to have an all-season heart. Bull shit.“Pain throws your heart to the groundLove turns the whole thing aroundNo it won't all go the way it shouldBut I know the heart of life is good”
Get winter tires Canadians. Do it. Spend the money. Don’t be stupid.
And then for heaven’s sake, switch to regular tires during the not-winter months. Save the winter ones for winter. They are made for nasty road conditions. All-season are made for California where all-season consists of all their seasons: no rain and rain.
You’re welcome Goodyear man. Are you free Monday night?
As for your heart…different seasons. Different joys. Different struggles.
The heart of life is good.
Even if I have to buy myself flowers!
I already have winter tires.


No comments:
Post a Comment