Thursday, October 7, 2010

Patchwork

To quilt or not to quilt…

For some odd reason I really really want to make a patchwork quilt.

Mainly because I’ve seen some utterly gorgeous ones recently and they look fairly easy to make.

I also have this fetish for blankets, throw blankets. I like them, a lot. I get cold often, and having a comfy, adorable, warm blanket is like a slice of heaven (without the calories of cheesecake, chocolate, or ice cream). And the one that my grandma made that I have used for many years is literally falling apart at the seams.

So for the record: my goal this winter is to make a patchwork quilt.

I’m thinking a black, white, and teal colour scheme as it’s my absolute favorite (as anyone who sees my bedroom would know, lol)

Its time for me to get creative again and let loose my inner artist!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the quilting!!! Can't wait to see the results of your work!!

    ReplyDelete