Thursday, March 11, 2010

In 3 ft. of Snow

So....theoretically speaking...I have decided a winter wedding is a no go...in the case that I needed to get married.

Because...really.....who can do this in three feet of snow???

I, of course, would be wearing pseudo hooker/cowgirl boots and not those attrocious things in the picture.

I have deemed it quite necessary to have one of these pictures on my wedding day.

Deemed.

As in....dress? Check. Groom? Check. Bike? Check. Priest....ummm...did someone forget to call the priest?

I jest. Partially.

This love for motorbikes is newfound, really only a year old...I blame some people. But it is now quite essentially....me. The freedom you can feel flying through the air. Glorious. It feels safer than snowboarding. Really.

So alas....my point of this post....this. better. happen. or else all my dreams just might not come true.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...nice! I think this is a worthy goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of a winter wedding! ! ! Snow is beautiful, neat, and romantic, when you go for a walk outside and its snowing you know its romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, indeed, that kind of snow is romantic....but you still can't go for a bike ride and have your skirts flying up in the wind- lol. It would be a tad chilly....quite possibly.

    ReplyDelete