Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life


Sometimes my life is crazy.

That is a lie.

My life is crazy all the time. Even during the really dull moments that occur often.

Its been almost a month since my last post. I had a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year. I hope you did too.

I honestly can't believe how fast my life is flying right before my eyes. It was just yesterday when I had teenager skin issues and high school tests looming. Not to mention the hundreds of books I used to have time to read.

I wouldn't go back though. I love my crazy life now. To say that many things have changed since the teenage years would be a fallacy, but to say that I'm still the same, that would be even more correct. My faith, friends, family, and relationship status have all remained faifthully the same. You know what I mean. But everything else....its different. I love life more now than I ever did. Sometimes I imagine myself conking out one day and relecting to see if I've lived life to the full.

If I conked today- I would say, yes, in a whole, I have loved my life to the full, Thank GOD!

If I conk today, know that I love you. YOU. Don't tell him that I loved him though....that would just be awkward- lol.

So what about you....have you lived life to the full up to this point?

1 comment:

  1. What a great inspirational post :)
    (thanks for delurking today!)

    ReplyDelete