...since I last posted on this blog.
My life has changed in the last couple months. Rather tremendously.
See...there's this man distracting me. Invading my thoughts. Taking up my time. Kissing me till my head spins and all I see are stars.
And I like it.
Alot.
But I wanted to say that while this past month and almost a half have been the loveliest of my days, they have also been some of the hardest. Because...
LOVE IS HARD.
Love is really a choice. A choice to love someone even when its hard.
But when that hill of hardness is finally crested, the view...wow. That view is damn good.
When my heart feels like it can take no more, the moment I crawl into his arms and rest my head on his chest. That is the moment. THAT is the moment. The moment that makes EVERYTHING worthwhile.
Love is hard. Love requires patience and understanding and trust.
But most of all, love knows to treasure the moments that are beautiful and remember those when its overwhelmed by the hard.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment